Monday, 20 October 2008

Lose but win

Hello minna,
Last Saturday was chotto taihen day for me. I participated in a jogathon competition that being held by my company. The jogathon was been held at Taman Bandar, Indera Mahkota. I’d never been there. Even that was the 1st time I heard about the place. I bring along map with me. So I stopped at every junction to make sure the right way. Yes, I’m really suck with direction. The competition start at 7.30a.m but I arrived at 7.45am. I’m late but still lucky because the run not started yet. But all the runners were already at the starting point – waiting for the starting whistle. I quickly run to the crowd and the run start immediately after a second I arrived at the starting point. Obviously I wasn’t stretching at all... (^__^)” huhuhuh… Then, after 17 minutes, I completed the run. But only managed to get 7th placed... (T_T)

What’s inside it?
Jang jang~

Quiet nice right for 7th placed… hehehe…
I started thinking about the things I should buy in Parkson with this RM100 voucher… Ah, actually RM 150 because I got RM50 for ‘lost’ in futsal tournament few months ago. Hehehe…

No need to hurry because I have about a year to think about it.. (^_~)

But, I also feel a little frustration because all people in front me are married women who obviously older than me… (>_<) Perhaps I should think positively because they should have more stamina than me because they practiced every night right? Heheheh... (H_H) At noon, went to my officemates Eid open house and met this pretty boy.
Look here, baby~


He’s shy with girl..


Kawaii, ne~

This was 3rd time I met him and maybe the last because he will follow his father move to Qatar next month… (<_>) Btw he’s my officemate’s son… Forgot to ask his name... I will ask after this… hehehe…

Then, moved to 2nd open house.. Again lost in a sizzling noon while riding my scooter… Not a very good situation… We arrived after maybe 10 minutes - after exploring the place. Huhuhuh…

Few good things, I think… ‘Lost’ in competition and free food consecutively… After a week without any. Hope sub will release for Ikepara SP and Scrap Teacher ep1 and Megaupload will not gay to me anymore… and I can take the Prepaid Card by next Saturday… I wish…


2 comments:

  1. siapakah nama kawaii kodomo tu???

    aaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaa...baru tanye td..arini bapak dier nye last day...
    name baby tu Zaim...
    waaa...xjumpe da pas ni...
    kena keje kt Qatar r klo nk jumpe...
    tp nk keje kt jepon gaks...mane 1 ni??? keliru...huhuhu

    ReplyDelete