Tuesday, 24 November 2009

So This Is What You Called A Promise... wtf 1

UTP will publish the very first Year Book for graduating students. So they ask for personal details like name, date of birth, facebook, gmail id and many more. There are nothing special. But they ask for motto too. Honestly I don't have any specific motto and rule in my life. I just go with the flow. But if I write my motto 'Just Go With The Flow', it might not sound cute cool. I want the cute cool one so that my children in future will say, "Mummy is cute cool." Hehehe...

So, I asked Mr Google if he has some interesting quotes that I can use. I found some psyco, sengal but funny quotes. Like below :

I'll get enough sleep when I am dead.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself.

Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid.

Wasting time is an important part of life.

A best friend is someone whom laughs three times at a joke; once when it's told, once when you explain it and five minutes later when they finally get it.

He taught me housekeeping; when I divorce I keep the house.

Don't stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed.

I am free of all prejudices. I hate every one equally.

I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw that my bath toys were a toaster and a radio.


Maybe I should just go with the flow... lol

I wonder if I'll regret if I put one of these picture in the year book...huhuh





Again, post like this means I feel sad, frust, down, moody. Find sumting funny by myself. Need a kaunter percarutan. Anyone know one?

Tak tahu juga kenapa waktu crucial camni aku mesti demam?

16 comments:

  1. 1 je i ingin komen. "mata yang cantiK". tak boleh nak pandang lama2 pic awak. hehe..

    www.pengeRindu.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. err..mekasih...

    ala.. pandang gmba tak luak pon...

    ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hihii, ni dari tadi Mr J duduk dalam blog nih~. padang2 , jeling2 . ahak~

    www.pengeRindu.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice2~

    baru nk suh follow.. da follow da...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha~

    baiklah faiz...

    agak2 kalo aku letak gmba yg ngn rektor, leh tak aku sekali page ngn page rektor.. huhuh

    ReplyDelete
  6. oyama~ sbb aku takde keturunan jipun...huhuh~

    ReplyDelete
  7. aku sokong faiz...hahaha
    semua memang self cam ea...
    padan la close up gile-gile nampak mata besauuu
    =p

    ReplyDelete
  8. wei la... xde sape nk amik gmba ak ha...

    terpaksa amik gmba sendiri...

    ;P

    ReplyDelete
  9. maaruf, sbenanye semua org mata sama besar..

    just, tak bukak besar2 je...huhuh~

    terai r

    ReplyDelete
  10. kenwooi~ mr g know everything.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the quotes!LOL
    esp the one talkin about the best friend who laughs 3x?gagaga
    dorky..*yikes*

    wow youre graduating~(^.^)

    ReplyDelete
  12. zaty, i always try to laugh twice only.
    tapi kadang2 yg third time tu gelak dalam hati sbb da lebey 5minit.

    kang gelak sorg2 kang cam org gile laks..

    huhuh~

    ReplyDelete